- Small character
- Thermal transfer
- Print and
- Large character
high resolution piezo
- Large character
- Supplies inks
Print and apply labeling/pallets
Technology of marking of secondary packaging Print&Apply allows to automate and combine two processes in one printer: label printing and its immediate application on boxes or shrink-wrapped pallets. On the label can be apply any variable data: alphanumeric information, logos, barcodes. The application of this technology is possible even at high speeds of the line (up to 125 boxes/min), any of the five sides of the package can be marked. Markem-Imaje offers various models of labeling printers-applicators to implement your tasks in the field of marking boxes (baskets). Encoders are presented by 2200 and Cim Jet series models.
The advantages of printers-applicators Markem-Imaje:
- 560 m ribbon length allows to reduce the frequency of consumables replacement;
- wide range of interchangeable applicators – Blow, Corner Wipe, Tamp Wrap for different types of labelling (top, side, rear, front, two adjacent sides);
- quick and easy replacement of printhead and rollers allows to reduce downtime;
- high-speed printing and application of labels;
- easy integration into production line;
- label size is selected specifically for your needs;
- simultaneously replacement of reel with labels and ribbon;
- specially developed software that ensure the reliability of applied information, centralized data control, easy connection to enterprise database.
- original labels and ribbons from Markem-Imaje, which guarantee high-quality printing and long term of print head operation;
- print head.
- corrugated boxes,
- shrink film.
This technology can be applied at any enterprise and in any field where at the end of production process products packing in boxes and their following marking is necessary.