FLYING Система цифровой ультразвуковой диагностики с допплеромThe FLYING system is designed to help you get high quality images in your exams and facilitate your department workflow, no matter if you are in a busy clinic, hospital, or private practice. With its advanced features, high definition imaging, and common user interface are combined in a best-in-class solution. Configure the FLYING system to suit your specific needs, choosing from an impression list of options.
- Intelligent fusion signal processing
- Advanced MicroFine focusing technique
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Adaptive color doppler and adaptive aoppler
- Panoramic imaging
- Powerful data and report management
- Extensive clinical packages
- A full selection of transducers
Intelligent Fusion Signal Processing
- The system accepts a variety of frequency of the reflected signal back from a different depth reflection to obtain the highest resolution.
- Doctors can adjust the resolution, penetration and tissue texture to capture the best fusion imaging via Fusion key.
Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI)
- Directly addresses fundamental ultrasound limitations: penetration and resolution
- Reduce noise
- Improves signal to noise ratio
- Automatically maintains optimal angle-to-flow to assist in delivering accurate and consistent Doppler velocity measurements